Thursday, March 27, 2014

One Handed Mamma!

I have been away for a while because of sleep deprivation. Sleep training and putting the lil one in his own room has been H A R D! I feel like it is an uphill battle, but hey, it will all work out. Right? RIGHT?! It has to...I hope.

Anyway, recently I have come to realize that I can do more with a baby in one hand, than I ever accomplished as a two handed hominid pre-baby.

Things I can rock one handed:

1. Putting dishes away (though you may want to wait until they are no longer hot)
2. Make coffee/tea (thanks to my Keurig)
3. Switch laundry from washer to dryer (starting a load is a bit trickier, but can be done)
4. Eat Lunch (as long as there is no cutting required)
5. Clean counters (thanks to Clorox wipes)
6. Do make-up (sans eyeliner...I'm not there yet)
7. Brush teeth (okay, so maybe I did this before having a baby, but it still counts)

I am sure many more of these one handed wonders are to come!

What are your one handed Mommy wonder tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment