Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Work On It Wednesday: Refrigerator Organization


My fridge was way out of control after my last trip to Aldi. It was packed to the brim, unorganized, dirty, sticky, and all around gross. I fixed all that, in just 15 minutes, and felt a million times better. 
I put the little guy in his bouncer seat in the kitchen, and went to work. 



First I cleared off all of the shelves and put everything on the counter.


 I scrubbed down those nasty shelves.

 Then organized the items into three categories on the shelves (generally): 
liquids, fruits/veggies (that didn't fit in the veg drawer), and dairy.

I also organized the door shelves, into sauces, condiments, and syrups, jellies and jams.
The drawers were already in pretty good shape with cheeses, veggies, and meats. 

And there we have it, a well organized fridge! 
Now I have everything at my fingertips,a place for everything, and everything in its place.
I won't overbuy and waste money, plus I will cut down on my dinner prep time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment