Monday, February 17, 2014

Make Up Monday: Make Up Case Organization



After I got my vanity in order, the next step in my daily organization battle was getting my make up case in order! I love my vintage train case and thought that its little top tray would help me stay organized, but I was trying to cram so much into it, it just became a box of mess! So I trimmed down the make up into what I actually use on a daily basis, and then separated from there. 

Doing this will not only save time every day, but it will also save money. It will save time by getting everything I need at my fingertips, no digging through drawers looking for this or that every morning. Saving money comes into play because I am bad about over buying items that I think I am low on, not realizing I really have back ups already, because I am unorganized. 



On the top tray I organized my make up into these sections:
1. lip glosses, chap sticks, lip sticks
2. powders (mineral make up, high definition powder)
3. foundation, cream highlighter, bronzer, blush
4. eye liners, brow pencils, mascara (and one lip stick that was too long to fit with the rest)
5. kabuki brush (as it doesn't fit in my regular brush roll)



 under the tray I keep my eyebrow kit (with mag mirror, brush, and tweezers), eyelash curler, and make up brush roll

There it is, I am finally all organized in both my vanity, and make-up case! Now, to clean it all! Next week's post will be about cleaning your brushes, brush roll, and exterior of make-up cases. 


No comments:

Post a Comment