Monday, February 10, 2014

Make Up Monday: Minimal Make-Up Makes A Difference

Even though I am a stay at home Mommy, I have been trying to make an effort every day to wear make up and get dressed. I know this may sound boring, but I find it helps me to be more productive than if I just throw my hair up, and stay in my sweat pants all day. I feel more confident, and more motivated. I have had to streamline the make-up process though, since I have a little person waiting on me to feed, change, play, etc. Instead of my "usual" pre-work make-up routine, I have been sticking to a more natural and time saving make-up mantra. 








1. mineral foundation over entire face
2. mineral concealer for under eyes, around nose, and any red areas on cheeks and chin
3. bronzer for contouring on nose, forehead and neck, plus blush for highlighting cheeks
4. some shimmer cream for added highlighting on cheek bones, brow arch and inner eye
5. shadow, one light color for entire lid, and one darker color for crease
6. brow pencil used very lightly on entire brow
7. mascara (my can't leave home without staple)
8. some basic pinkish gloss

And there you have it, a quick, 5 minute make-up routine. If I can do it, so can you! You will look better, and more importantly, feel better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment