Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Work On It Wednesday: Vanity Organization

I finally got my vanity in order (it only took me 6 months after the move), and I wanted to share! Having an organized home is key to new mom survival. Since I use my vanity every morning, with a wiggly little person on my lap, I had to find a way to streamline the whole process, and make it less of a daily ordeal. Now, I have everything I need at my fingertips...with the one hand that isn't holding my little wild man.






Top Left: hair rollers, hair flowers and bows


Middle Left: hair burshes, and products


 Bottom Left: bobby pins, head bands, hair bands


Middle Drawer: unused/new products


 Top Right: make up I don't use much (I still need to go through this better and toss anything too old)


 Right Middle: hair dryers


Bottom Right: curling irons, wavers, etc.

How do you organize your vanity?
 Is there anything more than a year old, that you need to throw away?
Makeup that is old could be full of gross bacteria!



No comments:

Post a Comment